Only people mentioned by Volpeam in this post can reply
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
15 January, 07:02
In response Anna Maria Volpe ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Thank our Patriots for their service!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
15 January, 06:55
a worldwide THANK YOU! HEROES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Childers @chldrzb
15 January, 06:37
God Bless each and every one in uniform!
⭐🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸⭐

Brad Childers @chldrzb
15 January, 06:37
God Bless each and every one in uniform!
⭐🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸⭐

Stacey Lynn @Patriotess
15 January, 06:36
❤️💙Thank you gentlemen, from the very bottom my heart .❤️💙

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 January, 05:30
Thank you from the bottom of my North American heart ❤🙏

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
15 January, 05:13
It does not appear that they look too eager to protect an incoming Biden admin.

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
15 January, 05:08
bidens America, he brought them here and this is how they are treated. welcome world to what America will become if this fool is president. they dontbeven care how they treat thebvery heros that protect our country. this should made you red blood boil. i know mine is seeing this.

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
15 January, 04:39
may God bless them and keep them all safe! 🇺🇸 🙏

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
15 January, 04:32