⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 November, 01:55
JUST IN - Federal Court of Appeals just issued a temporary halt to Biden’s vaccine mandate, Texas Governor Abbott announces.

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
06 November, 02:11
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
A lot of red states suing the potato head

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 November, 04:49
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Hello, I am a North Carolinian! You do know NC went bankrupted in Oct of last year! Cooper is not Governor here! Nobody is working out of the Capitol in Raleigh! Where they r working down the street in another building and they have to bonded to work there, I guess Trump is making sure that we are being taken care of until the rest of North Carolina wake the fook up!

07 November, 12:29
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
This is did not know. Do you have anything that shows this? Or maybe I should take a trip to Raleigh and see. I hope this is the case. Cooper didn't win, they cheated

07 November, 11:17
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
It is on a website of NC! I saw at the time of voting, or rather to say I was directed there by someone! It showed we were bankrupted! I was told to check it out and maybe run for something! The sheriffs in the counties are running each counties, they have the power! And people don't realize this but we are a sovereign state! Goes back to Grant! When we ceded from the Union, the paper work was never done to put us back into the Union! We have been used is the way I see it! So with the 1871 where we all came under the rule of the Queen and Vatican it was really illegal anyway you look at it! I am old and if I wasn't I would be out there screaming this to our people in this state! My old computer died and I had saved the site but now I don't have the site! Our people here in this state needs to wake the fook up! Just because we are countrified people don't mean we are dumb and stupid, it is time to realize that with cargo ships coming in ports there is our money to run the state, and BTW

07 November, 12:17
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
I will definitely check it out. I haven't seen much of the traitor on TV, although I hardly watch the idiot box. That sounds like a good idea. We need regular people to run for office, not just lawyers and such. Thanks for the info :)

That is where the younger people comes in, take back our glorious state! Think this way, why would we pay taxes to DC where the gave it to the states they wanted and pocket the money and laundered it! The taxes we paid should had gone to our people here and to fix our infrastructure and taken care of veterans, homeless and etc but no, we are and have been brainwashed, Trump has told us over and over, we are sovereign, now spread the word and get out and save our beautiful and blessed state! Be this😇😇😇😇😇
01:25 PM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Brickell, click on at the bottom under it