TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 November, 07:42
ER’s in the US are being overwhelmed with serious conditions in patients and are being lined up in hallways as all rooms are full. The artical hides the fact that these are the people who took the vaxx. As stated before it was predicted that in the fall when flu season arrives the vaxxed would begin to die. By March 2022 millions of vaxxed individuals would have died.

https://youtu.be/1s1ILJWy7...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
❤️ The Lord God Almighty hears and answers prayer. We must keep our faith, based on His word, strong so that we can battle in the heavenlies for them. They are lost little sheep and have fallen for a lie. But it is NOT over ... unless we give up ... and we cannot give up. God wins. ❤️
08:53 PM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarieFreedom5 in this post can reply
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
06 November, 08:56
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
And, dear Storm, my heart hurts for you. I heard a trustworthy prophet of God say that the Lord told him that in 2 months time the funeral homes will be so backed up they won't know what to do. Certainly the general populace will be crying out for justice by then. Wish it could have come lots sooner. ♥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 November, 09:06
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
I know of this too.