TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 November, 07:42
ER’s in the US are being overwhelmed with serious conditions in patients and are being lined up in hallways as all rooms are full. The artical hides the fact that these are the people who took the vaxx. As stated before it was predicted that in the fall when flu season arrives the vaxxed would begin to die. By March 2022 millions of vaxxed individuals would have died.

https://youtu.be/1s1ILJWy7...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
my husband is ready to roll up his sleeve for his employer
08:27 PM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 November, 08:51
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I told him if he takes it he can’t live here any more. i gave him a list of questions to ask the employer and if they can’t answer them, he will not take it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 November, 08:34
Is he not paying attention? If he loses that job, he can sue. If he loses his life, his family will miss him, but will they be able to sue?

Tell him to be a hero and say no. We are at the end - hang on.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 November, 08:31
😢

Marg Linn @Otter10
06 November, 08:30
😭

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 November, 08:29
Life or that job, that is the question. Chose wisely.