⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 November, 10:49
"I'M A LION NOT A SHEEP. I ONLY KNEEL FOR MY GOD SO I'M DYING ON MY FEET!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 November, 06:36
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
When you kneel to a GOD you will NEVER be free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
05 November, 06:38
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
It's called showing respect and reverence to my almighty and celestial father, not just any "god".

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 November, 06:49
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I support your message;
Matthew 4.8
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Jesus said to him, [b]“Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’

Only people mentioned by Vesna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vesna Urban-Celovski, click on at the bottom under it