Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We have to collectively realize that a corrupt congress does not have power.

WE HAVE POWER.

What happens when a song comes on that you don’t like? You change the song.

Don’t want corrupt corps to exist? Stop buying their products.

Don’t want a corrupt government to keep controlling you? Stop paying taxes.

Our country was established to avoid these [people] but they have slithered their way back into our lives.

Time to burn the snakes!
12:20 AM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 11:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Here is how you do it.
80 plus million ppl walk off the job & into the streets for one week .
Thats all it will take.
Stop complying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
06 November, 11:18
But how? The military is definitely not helping matters they are infiltrated with snakes who are carrying out the head snakes orders...It is disgusting for me to see this and to see that flag on their arm that they are disrespecting....They spit in the face of God when they dance around telling me my religious excemption from the jab most likely will not be approved and if it is I wont be allowed to practice in the medical field anymore...So much for a diverse and inclusive force..When does the snake head get cut..I see more people around me bending over kissing the snakes butt and complying then standing...I am fed up! I am not proud to be an american at this moment what an embarrassment.. I am a proud child of God ...Our only hope is God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 November, 11:37
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
2 militarys in same country. Shadow

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
06 November, 02:44
its time to show the world whats going on . military needs to step in and stop this shit show.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 November, 12:13
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
32,000 nurses wuitting next week ...kaiser ...its habbening soon..🙏🙏

Neanderthal S27 @s27
06 November, 02:15

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 November, 02:10
stop paying taxes and declare sovereignty. i no longer consent to be governed

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 November, 12:07
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
u got instructions on how cuz yanno employers take it

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 November, 12:27
Tread on them!