KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
05 November, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 November, 05:50
In response KLoves Anons to her Publication
compromised and they push the agenda knowingly?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 November, 05:54
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I think most of them do it knowingly. And if they are TRUE JOURNALISTS, it is their job to research and find the truth, so even if they say they didn't know -- it is their JOB to know!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 November, 05:56
I think we are going to see just how the web of corruption works on Earth?

The truth always comes out -- ALWAYS
05:59 PM - Nov 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by KLovesAnons in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 November, 06:00
The veracity to sense it a new sense for me?

05 November, 06:13
I know that we always know the truth in our heart, in our being, but we let our minds override that sometimes. Often because the truth is just so hard to take. But we -- as a people -- have to overcome that tendency, and be COMMITTED to knowing the truth, no matter how uncomfortable that may be. I have made that commitment in my heart and soul, and I will stay with it.