r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴This morning, the Biden Administration released their guidance through OSHA that affects over 100 million Americans.

I am announcing that today, we are joining a lawsuit against the Biden Administration's unconstitutional vaccine mandates.

Joe Biden, see you in court.
12:28 PM - Nov 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
05 November, 12:37
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
We're definitely filing a class-action lawsuit against my employer where I work if they decide to enforce this illegal, non-existent mandate.

Huge, AT LEAST 1000 employees will join, probably more because they have locations all over the country.

Will be over $1 billion dollars I'm sure, ya gotta figure in salaries til retirement age.

We'll see if the company is willing to lose that much money, because they WILL lose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
05 November, 12:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Not to mention they'll have to replace hundreds of highly-skilled workers, difficult to do around here, because most of us with the skills are already here 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396