Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 November, 11:41
👗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
04 November, 10:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Please tell me Trump will be reinstated before Christmas 2021 or sooner...the jab mandates and harrassment that goes along with it are reallly trying on my soul. Is the military really going to fire their troops and civilians? How far is this going to go?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
Hold on Patriot Girl...this all sucks and I'm right there with you. We have to Trust, we have to Believe, This whole thing really sucks. He knows we are struggling but we have been chosen to stand. I'm standing next to you!
09:15 AM - Nov 05, 2021
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 November, 10:11
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Thank you I needed that.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
05 November, 12:02
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I get those days too - we are all in this together. Keep reaching out - we are all in unchartered waters. We all take turns stirring the lifeboats :)