Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 November, 09:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
05 November, 08:54
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It may not exist, but the spike proteins being made in the bodies of those that took the jabs is dangerous. We all ended up with what they called covid pneumonia and I'm not gonna lie, I had never-in my 46 years of life-been that sick. So...they've made SOMETHING or added to something..but there definitely is something there, be it cov19 or something else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 November, 09:41
In response Just Jana to her Publication
I'm sure there is something. However, since virus not isolated, the tests are not accurate. The tests can find cv19 and other similar colds and flu viruses. Pretty sure, this greatly inflated their numbers and is why flu disappeared.

PCR test was recalled. Supposed to be replaced this Dec 31. If that happens Flu comes back and new CV19 test will find what? CV19 has still not been isolated. Will new CV19 test find just those vaxed?