Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 02:21
The enemy is causing confusion.

Stay close to God, and you won’t be confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 11:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The best advice you will get all day

Also dont be fooled.
There are so many ppl on Twit wit and other platforms claiming to be God right now I cant even count them.

Just know that the God that Nana saw will not need to try to convince anyone on a social media acct that he is God.

The One God of the Universe will not need an introduction, everyone on the planet will know he is God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
Amen, he will come with a light that no one can miss, a double edged sword. I don't think he is in a human body here on earth now, Do you?
02:23 PM - Nov 04, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
05 November, 01:31
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
He will never have a human body again. He will come back the way that Peter, Jacob and John saw Him go and in the exact same place, the Mount of Olives. There will be no mistaking Him for anyone but The Spirit of God in all His Glory that no demon can replicate. He said my sheep know my voice and we will hear Him call to us. satan cannot make that call to anyone that is a child of the One True Living God.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:09
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I do not know, he came to me as light energy and I do not think he stopped coming to us at the end of Bible times.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
05 November, 01:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Bible is in fact only about the good news about Jesus. Scripture is not a story about us, a way to tally are good against our bad, and certainly not about us going anywhere. It is what has been done and it is about Jesus returning to us here on Earth, a creation God knows to be good. We must have faith alone to receive grace, which is a person, Jesus. He is returning to only judge believers in our righteousness, not our failed works as the judgment under law is the ruler of this world's trick. The ruler of this world and non believers...so i truly hope if anyone is beating themselves up or feeling down, you remember all your debts (past, present, future) were paid in full by grace not because you deserved it, but because Jesus did what is impossible for any of us to achieve.