P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 November, 02:57
There are people out there, whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly, using Gematria to lead well meaning Patriots astray. It’s safe to say that anyone who claims JFK Sr. is the Second Coming of Christ is doing the work of Satan/Lucifer/the Devil. I think there’s a book out there that warned us about this. We’re almost there, Patriots. God Bless! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

“And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He, ’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 November, 04:27
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
the second coming of christ is our awakening to god! nothing more.
i believe the prophecy of bloodlines is to unwind their evil fake stories!!!
do you believe in the armenian origin story for the Kennedy’s, PJ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
The second coming of Christ is literal just like it was when He first walked this earth. The Armenian bloodline theory is interesting, but JFK Sr/Jr being the second coming of Christ is where I draw the line. JFK Sr. coming back from the dead would literally fulfill the prophecy in Revelation 13:3.

“And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
01:39 PM - Nov 04, 2021
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
04 November, 02:57
Yep ☝️

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 November, 02:55
👍🙏

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
04 November, 02:05
I agree with you on that! Everything he coded was about JFK and him being the second coming... Everytime I heard it I got a weird feeling. Just didnt feel right in my soul... People need to pray for discernment...