P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 November, 02:57
There are people out there, whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly, using Gematria to lead well meaning Patriots astray. It’s safe to say that anyone who claims JFK Sr. is the Second Coming of Christ is doing the work of Satan/Lucifer/the Devil. I think there’s a book out there that warned us about this. We’re almost there, Patriots. God Bless! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

“And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He, ’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 November, 04:27
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
the second coming of christ is our awakening to god! nothing more.
i believe the prophecy of bloodlines is to unwind their evil fake stories!!!
do you believe in the armenian origin story for the Kennedy’s, PJ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Indeed the second coming is a spiritual understanding and enlightenment that comes to each person, not a physical manifestation. By reading His Word He leads us through the clouds of confusion and obfuscation to His Divine Truth (Glory) and teaches us.
01:33 PM - Nov 04, 2021
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it