Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
While making dinner I'm often wondering...does that look right? Usually its those meat products...sausage, hmm. Does that look different? I wonder where it is packaged? And I move on, browning it a bit more. Sometimes I envy those who don't KNOW, those who haven't HEARD, or SEEN. Their minds are still in a fog, still manipulated by secrets of Illuminati. They don't question things like ground meat. They don't rethink recipes or places we eat.
I suppose we are the tainted ones. Eyes see now, question so much. Living off the grid seems inviting - surrounded by God's earth and untouched by evil. I'm older now and surviving in the wilderness seems less likely because of aging. Sad, Isn't it? That eyes opened makes one question so much. And they are opened only a little - fear what is unknown still.
Dear God help us to move from this time controlled by evil. Open Your World to one we can trust again. Be with those who don't know and with those who know. Revive us again.
04:02 PM - Nov 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
03 November, 09:34
In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication
The detailed distinction God makes between 'clean' and 'unclean' animals in Leviticus 11 as regards our diet is not a matter of 'religion' ... but real and practical health considerations. Science can now inform us 'why' the designated 'unclean' animals are inferior to the 'clean' ones as regards human health.

He knows better than anyone what is best for us ... afterall .. He designed us along with all the animals.

Interesting now with all the talk and movements promoting veganism that the original diet recommended by God to humans in Genesis 1:29 is a plant based one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 November, 08:46
We are fortunate where we live we can buy local beef,pork & chicken & everywhere I go someone has fresh eggs. I don't buy any meat products from the grocery stores anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
03 November, 07:01
I can not unsee what I have seen and I can not unknow what I know. I am always the one that questions what we are eating, where it came from, how it was prepared-by who. People think I’m weird. Let them. They will learn as I did.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 November, 07:06
In response Debbie Cassano to her Publication
I completely agree, used to love dining out ... but not for the past decade ... if its affordable there's a reason why ... I buy organic and only in its original form & in season, not from helpful govt GMO tweeks or heavy processing.

Its exhausting shopping / cooking and cleaning up ... but the alternative is too frightening.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 November, 04:59
I feel the same, I was questioning some chicken just today. I am also older and would love to move back to the country but I would not physically be able to rebuild a garden and home. May the good Lord's light shine upon us.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
03 November, 04:44
ditto.. i buy my beef from a local butcher & refuse any pink slime peoducts..& pre made sausage from elsewhere..me NO like Katie Perry’s diet OR ellens she made sausage!!!!!!!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 November, 04:38
Beautifully written. Untouched earth and not having to question everything would be so welcomed. I think we are heading there.
In the meantime, I still check my dogs' food with magnets.
Thankfully, nothing has stuck.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
03 November, 04:28
I believe very soon all wicked on this earth will be revealed and removed. Our food, water, air ... our lives will be cleaned and renewed. These fears we have right now will be taken away forever. God bless this world!

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
03 November, 04:21
I think these same exact things. I often wish I didnt know what I know. But we are here, our eyes wide open because we were chosen! We are the lucky ones. God chose us for a reason and I am so thankful!