Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
31 October, 01:58
🚨🚨Spoiler Alert!

Did you see the Braves video going around with Trump and Melania doing the Tomahawk?

Did you see the part of the video where they went in close up and showed Melania looking at DJT and she is discussed with him?
PPl on Twitter who are DJT haters are saying "Even she is _____ with him"

IMO due to what others have been sharing for months now. We will slowly see Melania and DJT grow apart and divorce, I would think this has to happen publicly because, of the transition to Princess DI

If you have been down that rabbit hole and have followed the Melania Mask, you know its really Princess Di and NOT Melania, but once again the public doesnt know. So they will have to get divorced somewhere along the way.

I also saw a video where DJT will come back in the public eye as president for a while to transition too ??? we know who...LOL

Somehow this Melania thing should play out after the EBS

But lets just get through NOV! LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruth Wolter @RuthiRed
yeah, I'm gonna have to call bs on this one
03:45 AM - Nov 03, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RuthiRed in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 November, 03:55
In response Ruth Wolter to her Publication
credibility...

slip sliding away...

Such a shame...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 November, 03:58
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
oh well...

back to some music...

theen

https://m.youtube.com/watc...