CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 November, 05:39
My list of peeps that I generally like because of their truth: Mr T, Don Jr., Lin Wood, Gen Flynn, Kaley McEneney, Sidney Powell, Mel K, Charlie Ward, Nick Veniamin, Scott McKay, Gene Decode, Michael Jaco, Melissa Redpill, Juan O' Savin, and not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily that I agree with all that they say. And this is not the entire list. If you want to add to this list or debate, feel free, because there is no wrong answer. I am just thinking about the people who have really helped with their livestreams, especially in the last few years.

Example, I do not agree with Mr. T telling people to get the vax, but he is my prez!! I want him back, for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
....you actually like charlie ward?...the guy who said q phoned him one morning?....thats pretty worrying mate....
05:48 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SabreSorcerer in this post can reply
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
12 November, 12:27
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
CW is a fraud and the news is out there. Research1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 November, 05:54
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜sometimes he spouts bullshite, but he was very nice to many terrified people in the beginning when we knew little. many were desperate for intel, including me, especially when all the people I listened to were taken down from youtube one by one. And he did not just give up his platform, but he showed people where to go when they got kicked off youtube (and twitter and facebook).

I liked his compassion. Yes, there was a time I stopped listening to him because he was feeding us misinformation, but he was very supporting when many people needed it.

Any truther that takes away fear is good. I think some of them were forced to tell us misinformation, and Charlie always said he signed a gag order.

Do you like Simon Parkes? Sometimes I do, but then I do not follow his insistence on his alien story, but he is compassionate to people right now, and many need it.

God Bless!

I am just trying to pick up on the best they have to offer, not the worst.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
02 November, 06:31
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
https://youtu.be/q5Vf28P_l...

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
02 November, 06:33