r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴2pics
When you introduce an idea that is not age/maturity appropriate it is not education, it is indoctrination.

When you introduce a concept that goes against societal norms or parental standards it is activism.

When you introduce the concept of keeping a secret from the parent it is child abuse.

When you begin to introduce these concepts at such an early age the result is gender confusion.

Maybe this is just one reason why America is experiencing an unprecedented epidemic in Gender Dysphoria that is rampant, especially among young girls in public schools today.

You might be of the opinion that if one of these books is not in my child’s school, that you have nothing to be concerned about. The reality is that teachers are encouraged by union publications to introduce topics that are important to them as a teacher even if it is not a part of the established curriculum. Topics that the NEA encourage from their newsletter is LGBTQ+, BLM, and CRT.

🔵con in com
10:44 AM - Nov 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
02 November, 10:47
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Earlier this year I received a picture of a poster highlighting “Families”. The poster included things that families like to do together. It was illustrated with pictures of families, some with two moms, some with two dads… The picture was taken in a Lee County School (Florida) teaching children 5 years old.

The Family Book can be found at James Stephens International Academy, Manatee Elementary, Patriot Elementary.

🗣This is the school system that 3 of my grands are in. They all go to charter schools which is between public and private but still under LCS.

Check out your kids school libraries or public libraries to see if this book or others are on the shelf.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396