⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 October, 07:33
Wow!!! Just Wow!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
holy crap! This leads to the next question… which race is to be exterminated? I have only seen a few videos of those inflicted by the jab, all where white.
08:10 AM - Oct 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 October, 10:19
In response Awake Now to her Publication
However remember there are less of the black community getting the experimental injection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
31 October, 09:22
Your post made me go look at the covid vaxx injury channel on Telegram. From a glance its like 90% white people.

2 Images

link to channel... https://t.me/covidvaccinei...

Awake Now @Awakenow
31 October, 01:55
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
wow!

David Mulloy @singindavey
31 October, 08:37
The Few Blacks I Know say That Most Blacks wont Take it out of the Well Justified fear That the Government is just performing another Racist "Experiment" as they have Done So Many Times in The Past! A Wise Man once said "Those who forget History are Damned to Repeat it; The Blacks have not Forgotten, and Neither have I! Our Media has Gone a long way To Make Whites forget their History

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 October, 08:29
This happened in Mexico in the 70s & 80s with polio vaccines. The children that were more propense to get polio were the ones vaccinated that came from low income, indigenous households and did not have access to private doctors.

S H O C K E R