Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Please subscribe to The Sacred Blue Tent YT Channel and be the first to watch Jesus Strand parts 1 and 2!

https://m.youtube.com/chan...
07:58 AM - Oct 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
03 November, 05:44
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Thank you! i knew this was coming out but couldnt find it! sweet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 November, 09:52
Thank you guys for making a Youtube channel! I loved the remake of Jesus Strand 1! It was amazing! You guys are great teachers and the visuals made it a lot easier to understand. I look forward to listening to Jesus Strand 2! Thank you again for all of your hard work and for making it easier to share with others!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
31 October, 09:13
AAmen Sabrina this vid is crucial to understanding the truth.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 October, 08:07
and I was just lookin for something to watch.🤣. Haoy you put on youtube Sabrina being banned from Telegram