Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 December, 04:07
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Here is the video blown up and lightened. Clarity is lost but you can see that by the bend in her right arm her hands are behind her back. The hands together behind the small of the back is clearly handcuff position.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 December, 11:46
I have blown up the footage from different angles and in one brief second I can see handcuffs on her wrists. I believe that those are Marshalls and not secret service by the way the hold her by her arms and not her waist to support her. She may or may not have died that day but dead bodies don't stand on their own. Here's a different angle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 December, 01:17
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Very funny animation! "Like a side of beef" memorialized in a
song. On a side note, do you have a screenshot of Hillary's
handcuffs you can post? Thanks for the reply.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 December, 05:03
I believe she was arrested that day

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 December, 04:09
we got to watch her PERP WALK!

26 December, 04:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Most everything will be recorded on videotape,
whether traitors are still living or dead.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 December, 03:58

30 October, 02:57
WAS HILLARY RESISTING ARREST.

30 October, 04:20
The black van took Hillary to Chelsea's apartment (Manhattan?).
About a couple hours later a chipper Hillary emerges. The woman
pictured on the right is obviously a double.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 October, 09:25
The story I read was she died that day. Since then it has been her body double, the smaller woman that looks exactly like her. Based on the before and after pictures from that day, the lady that was brought into the apartment was not the same lady that came out of the apartment.