Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
19-Dec-2019 1:09:05 AM EST
8kun/qresearch7557137
>>7557088
>>7557024
Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.
Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.
Q
10:00 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Lexie May @LexieMay
30 January, 01:34
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Im so confused too with this drop. "Sacrifice yourself for the greater good" "even that can be undone" "Shock the World"???? What does this mean? Is POTUS getting taken down too? So many questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
30 January, 12:52
what dors that mean Potus wasnt harmed except on paper-history books!??? ive never understood this one. with all the fake video is he going to have a fake assassination attempt? will you say something??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
30 January, 12:54
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
wait. sacrifice yourself? so hrs NOT coming back!!?? he said " in some way" so i gurss he will back a candidate like Mike Pompeo Or Gen Flynn or Michael Jackson or John John?

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
29 January, 10:45
We've been waiting an eternity already, what's another hundred million of us dead before something is actually exposed publicly

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
29 January, 10:12
So I was one of those moms who went to the Ukraine and adopted children. One of them has come for a visit from out of state and I have missed what happened to POTUS. Can you direct me in the right direction.