Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 October, 07:29
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Q was NOT fake. Unlike fake news, where you get nothing but lies, we learned things from Q we could not have known otherwise. The Great Awakening wouldn't be the Great Awakening without Q. People are marching in the streets with banners, signs, and protesting because they're sick and fed up with the swamp and fake news. People are angry because every day brings a new revelation just how sick and corrupted our Govt is, and always has been. We sure didn't get that information from fake news. They're too busy burying our history, trashing all things good and turning it into evil. and further dividing our country because they're sick, demented, and evil. Q awakened many which led to the Great Awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 October, 08:39
In response Made In America to her Publication
In the last four years I have talked to, listened to, many hundreds
of people and relatives all from several states of all things Q..
Of those people, there are approximetly 4 believers .
There were more but they have thrown in the towel, is this
the way it was to be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I have to admit, I thought several times about throwing in the towel. BUT............where would I go??? When you're awake, you can't go back to sleep. I have good days and I have bad. When they're bad, they're REALLY bad. It's not easy having this knowledge in your head/heart. It changes you from the inside out. There are days (like yesterday) when I just blew up. I don't want to know this stuff. I don't. I don't want to know that Fauci has been experimenting on children since the early 80's and injecting them with HIV so he could kill them with AZT and record how huge chunks of skin fell off them. I don't want to believe the stuff we're being shown by Q, but I don't have a choice because I can't UNKNOW it. I don't want to know he's doing the same thing with COVID and getting funding from our Govt. And it's not just him. The whole system is corrupt from the top down.
People are angry because the more awake we are, we want justice. And it's taking a long time to see it.
08:55 PM - Oct 29, 2021
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
29 October, 10:45
whenever i start to lose faith or doubt myself, i try to remind myself that we are in a war. not a conventional war, but nonetheless a war. i tell myself would you give up in a physical war. would you quit on others. this thought seems to snap me back onto reality and drive me to continue to carry on and fight the fight. i know in my heart of hearts that the truth will be exposed and it's our job to keep faith and keep fighting.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 October, 09:57
No towel throwing- too many proofs yet..the lost are on their own

29 October, 10:22
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
And they may be back. It just depends on how much they understood when they left. Q said "the end won't be for everyone." I don't understand that exactly, but it leads me to believe we've seen nothing yet. I say that because I know how I feel some days and there are days when you say to yourself "I can't do this anymore." Then, somewhere you get your second wind and start again. I think we're just being stretched like a rubber band. Q gives us just a little, time to absorb it, and then gives us something else. It's a process. You go from anger, denial, to "okay, good God, what's next?"
It helps a lot when you have good people like Jason @haldir1970 when he says "Hey, you can lean on me if you need to." Those kind of people help you make it through this and I'm grateful they are here.
Your friends will be back. Mine too.