Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
I made a Spotify playlist for Halloween. 🎃 I’m sick of hearing all the songs about monsters and vampires and demons so I made this playlist to celebrate the true meaning of All Hallows’ Eve, which is a Christian holiday.

All Hallows’ Eve is the night before All Saints Day (all holy days / holidays) start on the night before the actual day — this goes back to the Jewish tradition.

All Hallows’ Eve / All Saints Day is the third holiest day of the year for Christians, after Christmas and Easter. It is the day we honor all the saints who defended Christianity against all enemies, many of whom died protecting our faith and refusing to comply and bow down to their pagan rulers. ✝️ (continued below)

https://open.spotify.com/p...
10:30 AM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by cheeseslave in this post can reply
Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
29 October, 10:30
In response Ann Marie Michaels to her Publication
These are songs you can play at your Halloween parties and celebrations to remind us all of the real meaning of this holiday. I’m going to play it today at our pumpkin carving party. 🎃 Enjoy and God bless you. 😍

PS: The song Heaven Down Here is one of my all time favorite songs. It was co-written by actor Jim Carrey. I think he is one of the good guys. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396