TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
i can only imagine the excitement in finding this first drop. i must TIP MY HAT to you anons who have been awake since the beginning. what a fookin’ rollercoaster ya’ll have been on. Im a year in and SO grateful to be chosen and to be amongst all if you geniuses. i cannot also fathom the JOY and excitment you feel in these current GLORY DAYS! God Speed Anons WE ARE FAMILY 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Love and blessings as we enjoy victory for humanity worldwide 🐸🐸🐸🐸 WWG1WGA🐸🐸🐸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything #loveJT #newbeginnings
04:00 AM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
30 October, 08:11
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Great catch. I didn't notice this before but they posted at 4:44. In angel numbers, some of the meanings are:
A wake-up call
You are on the right path
My time has arrived

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 October, 10:48
many of US have watched and waited for decades
#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 October, 10:50
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
no one rules when no one complies
#beautifulwarrior

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
30 October, 08:38
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
i think of this, and you all, very often in my prayers. you are true warriors and Im so happy you finally get to be free 🇺🇸🥂❣️ May God Bless you Abundantly all ways, always. Thank you for all youve done for humanity and freedom !!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 October, 10:46
YEP THIS BEEN A ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR ME SINCE NOV OF 2017 WHEN I DISCOVERED Q WOW WHAT WE HAVE SEEN AND LEARNED PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 October, 10:06
What a ride though...
Thank You for standing up.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 October, 09:50
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸