Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 08:40
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 January, 11:05
SCJ John Roberts aided in the "hiding" of almost 2 trillion that went missing. Another reason he's being blackmailed, he's controlled by the DS. If we know this about him, DJT and the WHs have even more evidence of his treasonous actions. Not to mention illegal adoption, Lolita express flight logs, etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 January, 10:02
Okay this is not what Joe M said, sorry .Everybody has an opinion and I respect that. Rearranging somebody else's words to fit your little world, uh NO.

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 January, 07:55
In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication
Well we will see. I For One Agree With Joe M

Matt Wil @mattw5150
16 January, 12:26
In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication
no one really knows what the plan is, it is possible that potus was sworn in on the 11th if the insurrection act went into effect, rendering all branches of govt void. everything on tv would just be optics. things happening definitely do not make sense, just like a good movie, enjoy the show😁

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
15 January, 07:44
I hope this is true bc I watched a video today where Juan O Savin says Biden is sworn in and this shit show continues for another 45-60 days.

15 January, 07:46
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
at This Point, Who Knows But One Thing I Know Is Trump Will Still Be The President For $ More Year. 100%

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 January, 07:21
Inaugueration cancelled, Trump remains in office!
👀👀👀

https://m.beforeitsnews.co...

15 January, 07:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Its all As Clear As Day When You Stop Listening To The Bullshit.KEK

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 January, 07:07

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
15 January, 07:07
Is #NESARA an acronym?

15 January, 07:11
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
yep

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
15 January, 07:17
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
How about the
'National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms for the United States suggested during the 1990s by Harvey ...'