Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Many Souls are really having a hard time not knowing the next thing, they just gotta know, It Is holding them back. Let Go, Its Gods Plan, God is in Control. Remember back to where You started look at how much you have Truly Learned, Discerned, and Know. Thank God, Allow Flow ❤️🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

https://youtu.be/d2xsgfy9k...
09:32 PM - Jan 29, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 January, 10:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I really love and appreciate your account, Jason! Think of that word, come to think of it.

“Account”.

“A narrative or record of events.”

Biblical in & of itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 January, 10:26
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
🙏❤️

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. -Hebrews 12:1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 November, 11:43
Don’t mind telling you that I’m a bit anxious that God’s plan could mean that people like me - who chose God over getting the mark of the beast - could end up in Canadian concentration camps. 😞 Truly having my faith tested lately - I will never turn from God, but I am starting to ask why the faithful should be punished?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
16 June, 10:41
Faith and trust in God. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 June, 07:40
If we meditate and connect with God everyday God Flow will rule our days each and everyday!

16 June, 07:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I walk around within that state. No mediation need Nana. Once attuned it becomes who we are and the link is always sending/receiving.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
17 May, 03:21
Amen only a few will understand!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 May, 02:13
Father God Creator YHVH's
Perfect Plan
IN
Father God Creator YHVH's
Perfect Timing.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 May, 02:11
That's Where OUR Non Ceasing Major Prayers Kick In For Them.

I've Been In
"Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode"
For Years. Our Inner Man, Our Intellect, Our Spirit Dwells And Talks With Father God Creator YHVH Constantly Even Though There May Seem Times We Know Not What To Say. Father God Knows.

Prayer IS The Most Powerful Weapon On Earth. 🤗
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Not MANY folks ARE
talking to The Lord these days...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
20 April, 07:37
#GodWins ! My faith is strong and i know he has this ...
All is GOoD

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
14 April, 08:39
and so it is. 🙌🙏🌈🌷🌺🌻💕💫💫

Karen Lou @Sapphire
14 April, 07:42
Jsson, you bring it home everytime!♥️🙏🏻♥️✨

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 11:41
Nice!

03 March, 11:46
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
Love You so Very Much, just as You Are.❤️ I Thank God for Placing Us Close, and Ask Jesus to Lead us Home, just as He Is.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/mBFmlZhGh...