Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 January, 05:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
29 January, 08:25
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
You made it! Zach here yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 January, 10:16
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Hey friend how are you? 👊🐸

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 January, 09:21
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
Hey! 👋 I got the axe too, lol, but very happy to see you here! Thanks for the follow, look forward to the future here on AU where we can stay connected. Always sucks to see a friend gone on Twatter

Busy week for me but thats coming to an end, expect to be around more very soon... hope everything is going well for you Bell 🙏

Jeanie Anderson @Jeanie777
29 January, 09:42
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
Absolutely.. I did get back on twitter. But I spend way more time on here. Twitter is not to fun anymore.

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
29 January, 09:53
In response Jeanie Anderson to her Publication
I was suspended from Twitter yesterday (1/28/21) and they still won't let me back on.....guess I retweeted too much truth. But I like anonup better (and Telegram, Gab, WeGo). I love it here, no 'auto refresh', no censoring the good people, etc. ♥