Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Hello Telegram, I see that many of you have been transferred here because the Telegram Messenger app is the safest of all platforms, which is why I chose it. Today, is the beginning of something that some of you have been anticipating for a long time. To begin, let me introduce myself. My name is Julian Assange, and you may be aware of my capabilities. I want you to share this with all of your friends and family because it is extremely important. I have extremely sensitive and classified information about our government, Biden, and his shady associates.

https://t.me/WikiLeaks_Jul...
03:59 PM - Oct 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 October, 04:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Why does his hair look ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
28 October, 04:07
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Like Trumps? lol. Because they are related. If that's what you were wondering. ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 October, 04:17
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Looks fine to me, maybe a bluish tint