Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
27 October, 11:54
[Forwarded from We The Media (Pepe Deluxe)]
[ Photo ]
🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ oy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 October, 12:04
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
The whole flu-like illness labeled "covid" would be over completely if IVERMECTIN and HYDROXYCHLORAQUINE (HCQ) were not BANNED and physicians and pharmacists licenses were not THREATENED for prescribing the CURE.
NEVER in a real pandemic are CURES banned.
NEVER in a real pandemic is FEAR utilized.
In a real pandemic death rates INCREASE, they don't remain the same.
Why did FLU cases decrease dramatically?
(see 2 slides) 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 October, 02:52
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i used Www.pushhealth.com. signed on made a consultation, paid $65 gave them a small history and answered why i wanted IVERMECTIN and within an hour i had a script. had it sent to a local pharm by be. they were out of stock so i was able to transfernit to kiaser. the pharmacy was on a list after you put in your zip code. i am waiting to see if the s,cript was transfered.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Yes, we got some from Frontline MD's 😊
03:20 PM - Oct 27, 2021
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it