Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 October, 06:24
BREAKING NEWS!! LA PALMA UPDATE!! LANDSLIDE SHOWN IN THE SIMPSONS IN 2003!! PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
27 October, 07:16
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Well that is us fucked then i mean what do i have to look forward too? being that i live in london what is the point of the great awakening if we all gonna get flooded

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
If the deep state were in control, which it is not, it could have happened. Clif High did a video about there being an underground mountain range that would slow down any tsunami and in the U.S. the only thing that would flood would be D.C. I don't believe you have anything to worry about as we have off-world help that would prevent it. This is an example of them telegraphing their intentions to us. If Hilary had won, we would have all been f*cked
10:41 AM - Oct 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it