Only people mentioned by jasonscoutt in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 November, 06:33
In response Jason scoutt to his Publication
They work wonders for us older guys with prostate issues too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 November, 12:27
which typically are harvested towards the end of the year will help with an annual Purge of parasites and bacteria as we have eaten throughout the rest of the year. how often does the average person do this? now you know why so many people are sick I seeds all the time including the whole apple core. apricot seeds also have the highest concentration of vitamin B17 which kills cancer we keep those around all the time too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 November, 12:39
In response James Dean to his Publication
You can find bitter apricot seeds online. I was actually quite surprised because they were touted as being very bitter. They're not bad at all. They actually have a very good taste. A little bitter yeah, but you don't need to eat more than 3-4, unless you have cancer, then you need more.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 November, 12:40
In response James Dean to his Publication
i ordered apricot seeds and grind them in my morning smoothie each day. A medical professional friend of mine told me about B17 and apricot seeds a while back and told me to research it. I have a huge new bag of pumpkin seeds as well!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 November, 12:21
ohhh...u can ground it up ..?? good to know thank q