Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Latest Jonathan Kleck
LA PALMA ,, PREDICTED ?? Or By DESIGN ?? You Decide .. Watch This... Is This Even Possible ?? - YouTube

The Simpsons showed 911 before it Happened on several Episodes.. The Twin Towers were printed on the 20 made in 1996... and On and On the Nonsense Goes... Is...

10:35 AM - Oct 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Peaceisourprize in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 October, 11:04
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
well if that happens then there is nothing for us to look forward too i mean i'm fcked because i live in the UK this man is veery doom and gloom he goes on as if the devils is going to win this i have no time for peiople who are like this

I am done with the devil there must be heaven on this earth he was doing well till he said the devil will take the lot not interested in this low vibration stuff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
26 October, 02:16
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I for one have dreamt of these massive floods form a very young age. I move to higher ground around smart logic arm holding people.
Go through a search of movies with A listers that have showed this exact thing. The jab is what Walking Dead is......get prepared, self defense, learn to fast, learn to make bread and use a Dutch oven over an open flame....matter a fact learn to start a fire.
You have been shown, your government will not help you.
We the People.
Only the strong service 💚
wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396