TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
25 October, 05:53
Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 October, 06:27
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
But what about the man with the knife, pointing to the neck of Maria?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 06:33
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I don’t see anyone pointing a knife at Mary only fingers.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
25 October, 08:00
Look at peter behind Judas back!

25 October, 08:02
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Right hand holding a knife. Do you see the baby in the picture?

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
25 October, 08:03
No where was it!

25 October, 08:06
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
DA VINCI DIRECTLY PORTRAITED HOLY GRAIL HERE👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/oIMiAE3cJ...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 October, 08:41
I noticed the one sitting to the right of Jesus looking down lovingly as a mother holding a child. I believe it to be Mary. I even thought the child was not visible in the painting but in her shawl/wrap. There are desciples that seem to be looking in the same direction as she is. I never did understand why they said Jesus was tempted in every way a man was yet they never showed him tempted sexually. That seems to be huge temptation. Why was it never brought up in the bible? I conclude that it is NOT sinful if Jesus was married and had children. Where in the bible does it say it is sinful to be married? I love Jesus and believe he is our Lord and Savior. He died on the cross and arose form the grave. We shall find out the real truth regarding things they have hidden from us. In any case the theory Jesus was married and had children is NOT blasphemy or sinful.

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it