Bella Kay @Bella_K
I have said this before, and I’m saying it again: I refuse to give up on those who took the vaccine, my loved ones are among them. Almost every one of us has loved ones who took the vax.
06:59 PM - Oct 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 October, 03:27
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I don't think we should give up on them. We need to try to get them help ASAP. If they're willing, a lot of symptoms I'm told can be minimized by getting on Ivermectin or HCQ and Zelenko's protocols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
29 October, 03:30
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes, we need to help them, especially those who asked help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
26 October, 07:38
🙏❤🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 October, 10:26
Never give up
There are good Doctors already publishing protocols to control. if the reports of med beds turns out to be true, who knows what they might do.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 October, 10:26
Never give up
There are good Doctors already publishing protocols to control. if the reports of med beds turns out to be true, who knows what they might do.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 October, 09:59
Yes. Never give up. Thats blackpill talk. We see them.