TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
25 October, 05:53
Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ginger Snaps I can not see your replies as my friend request is still showing Pending. And only those who follow you can see your reply.
06:04 PM - Oct 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 October, 06:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Ginger snaps is a strange one. Beware of that account...and I'm saying this with all the love I can... always blocks and plays games... Replies aren't worth your time Stormis...just my experience with Ginger
🙌😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 07:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you.

Celery Juicer @Emme
25 October, 07:05
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
🙏🏼

Celery Juicer @Emme
25 October, 06:54
Mine as well.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 October, 06:58
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
See above reply to Stormis...🙏🙌

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 October, 06:26
mine is pending with ginger as well. However.. the picture has me perplexed. There are more feet than faces. There is someone behind elbow of guy with the knife. The one without the halo seems to look like Justin Trudeaux side profile.. haha. Were there women at the last supper? Cuz it seems to me the woman to Christs right looks manly. I may be way off here.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 October, 06:57
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
See above reply to Stormis...🙏🙌

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 October, 06:19
I have exactly the same problem, and she already follows me. I even tried canceling my request and starting over. when my account was briefly protected I found that I had to make it public to accept someone.
Help Kobayashi

25 October, 06:20
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
I did the same too.