Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 October, 05:40
In response April Evans to her Publication
Got.
That.
Right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 October, 05:37
What I find sick is that the end human trafficking numbers listed in airports and other places were actually direct lines to the Clinton foundation!! They had NO WAY OUT! 🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 October, 05:30
When hubby Bill was guv of Arkansas (and no, I never voted for the perv) & Hilly was "first lady" of Arkansas, I remember how she used to bully state legislators & even backed some into corners, shaking a sheaf of papers at them like they were a misbehaving dog!
Didn't like her then & the dislike deepened as well as the disgust over the years

Daryl Robinsen @DarylRobinsen
25 October, 01:23
hillary gone

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 October, 06:39
Ding dong, the witch is dead...

Thank God.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
25 October, 06:29
Its Very Sad, That More People Didn’t Turn On Her To Stop This Evil! Especially About The Children!