Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 October, 01:07
"“It’s an atmospheric river already moving through northern California,” he added, describing the storm as a 'bomb cyclone,' an intense weather event when the barometric pressure drops quickly.

The weather whiplash follows the busiest wildfire season in California history and heightens threats of flash flooding. Much of the region is in severe, extreme or exceptional drought, as classified by the U.S. Drought Monitor."

https://timesofsandiego.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
Yes I just followed the "Historic Bomb Cyclone", through Seattle from Marysville...very interesting clouds...4 picture for you
01:11 AM - Oct 25, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 October, 01:24
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
😮 Wow... Thank you for sharing your pictures!! That's a crazy storm... Stay safe!!🙏 (It also looks like God is showing off. 😇 One of the prophets I listen to said that God loves to show off. Hahah! And I guess if we look at the Red Sea parting, God appearing as a burning bush, the great flood, etc., that sounds about right! 😁 Even all the elements of nature are giving us signs that something's happening... Wild times...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396