Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 06:14
It's time to get uncomfortable and talk about the real shit that's been going on in Hollywood for the last decade. It's not popular, may not get a ton of likes and re-posts. But, if you are a soldier of truth and freedom you know this is what dark to light is all about. The children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
noone will answer honestly why children are being harvested at military bases including gitmo. raw data has submerged with 100s od docs showing CYM info with thousands of kids . this info is being circulated gaining traction but Still they are operating and selling meat and adreno to Whomever
08:16 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotGrandmaK in this post can reply
Freedom Fries @FreedomFries3
29 January, 09:02
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Are you implying that the US military is directly involved in this.....? If that is 100% true, we are all screwed. Q kept saying 'the military is the only way'- guess I'll be using up all of my ammo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 04:13
In response Freedom Fries to her Publication
these are docs reported https://bitchute.com/video...

30 January, 04:13
In response Freedom Fries to her Publication
these are docs reported https://bitchute.com/video...

Dee Patriot @Lapatriot21
29 January, 09:00
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
I read through the documents. Not sure y eithee.