Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
The only reason Barry Obozo wants to critcize and deflect the outcry over a tranny sexually assaulting young girls TWICE is because he himself is married to a tranny. Barry, you're not fooling anyone that doesn't want to see what is blatantly obvious...Big Mike aka Michelle has a dick and you're a homosexual !!!

https://www.breitbart.com/...
03:02 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by MackMackinelly in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 October, 03:52
In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication
Regardless of what you think about Putin, he is right about pushing transgenderism to kids. It is a crime against humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
24 October, 06:25
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
TRUTH !!! I know this for a FACT !!! My ex wife took my daughter and left one day after she screwed my best friend. The ignorant ex hid my daughter, poisoned her mind and the Liberal Pinellas County schools fucked my kid up beyond recognition with the Alphabet People's homo agenda and the mentally ill transgender bullshit. My daughter reached out to me after 7 years behind her mother's back and we chat every so often where she tends to correct me on my fucking pronouns !!! How is a father supposed to handle finding out his daughter is a lesbian, transgender AND tried committing suicide 4 fucking times and NO ONE TOLD ME !!! Read my profile....waiting very impatiently...very fucking impatiently...lalalalalalalala 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
24 October, 03:05
In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication
ofaggot strikes again