Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Amazing speech by Mr. Juan o Savin. Our brother. Our friend. And one hell of a Patriot!

If you missed it, Rachel Hamm did a solid job recording. It’s broken down into two parts when the video feed strangely cut out right at 9:11 EST when Juan was calling out Freemasons. Imagine that!

https://www.youtube.com/ch...
09:44 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
25 October, 03:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
107 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 October, 08:06
So exciting! I got such a spiritual lift listening to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
24 October, 02:50
Doc thanks from the bottom of my heart… I listen to the whole thing that man is awesome… The hour and a half or so inspirational that guy is a class act and he knows a lot.. i’m going out on the limb here but I believe it after seeing and listening future President of the Republic of America… possibly Jon Jon JFKj I don’t know… i’m glad we get to see what he looks like.. thanks again Doc🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙏🙏🙏🙏

Stella Bella @NasNas
24 October, 07:08
🙃Nice fat suit Juan, you don't fool me.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
24 October, 06:22
Can someone plz post the link to the next part of the video after it was turned off ?
🙏🇦🇺

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 02:24
Yes saw it, what a difference one man can make in a war, in life.

Pisses Nana off just a bit when ppl say, " Well what can I do I am just one person"

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 October, 01:34
The tide is turning! 🌊

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 October, 11:49

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 October, 11:17
I watched another show and he was revealed by mistake...it was him. I heard others say it really wasn't him....but it was. Glad to see his face and not his shoes anymore.

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
23 October, 11:17
I watched it live. He is awesome! What platform is he on? I can’t seem to find him.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 October, 09:30
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
Juan O Savin Revealed... - YouTube

Feeling inspired to give a gift to The Rachel Hamm Show? You may do so here:http://rachelhamm.com/donate/or1. Paypal: PAYPAL.ME/RACHELHAMM12. Cash App: $Ther...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 11:16
yes lost the feed

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 October, 10:13
Thank You Doq For Posting! Love Juan!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 October, 10:46
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
He is amazing ❣️