P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
🔔 All vaccines are toxic poison. No exceptions. The name vaccine itself is extremely misleading. No vaccine provides immunity against anything at all, and many—if not all—vaccines are created for fake diseases that don't even exist.

🔔 Germ theory has never been proven. It is a scam from the fraud Louis Pasteur, who was a demonic Freemason. Big Pharma built up its vaccine scam based upon Pasteur's sloppy and inconclusive experiments at the end of the 19th century.

🔔 [They] claim that you must inject some Big Pharma concoction into your body to protect you from an invisible, microscopic pathogen floating around in the environment that you may never even encounter in your entire life. I cannot even begin to describe how insane and nonsensical this is.

🔔 Vaccines are the biggest scam ever, the biggest medical scam ever, and the biggest crime against humanity of all time. All vaccine makers and collaborators deserve to be executed and hung in public.

https://www.sageobserver.c...
08:03 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Janette Pedatella @JannaP1988
23 October, 10:56
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
very well said!! I pray this truth is soon understand by all and broadcast in the media and frees us from this atrocity… gives more meaning to #SaveTheChildren if you ask me!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 October, 10:12
And the FED scam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 October, 08:09
Love it! Perfect! Thank you!