IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
23 October, 07:08
Prayer Warriors... let's get on our knees. May God bring all this to an end BEFORE the day satan celebrates each year (Oct 31)...
https://youtu.be/f9JsUz12q...
United States Border Update - YouTube

An update on the United States border crisis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Oh, how I wish, but parents will dress their kids up, decorate their houses, lawns, churches, in ghosts, goblins, witches, etc, because "t's just for fun." They want God's blessings on our country, but like our ancestors, their hearts are are still stuck back in Egypt.
07:48 PM - Oct 23, 2021
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
24 October, 11:46
In response Made In America to her Publication
Made In America... you are right... sadly, our bad habits die hard. Praying we all wake up and get focused in the right direction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 October, 12:17
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
I get that, really, I do. But you'd think with everything being put right out in the open: Satanism, rituals, demons, evil, traditions/celebrations of evil, people would throw off the evil traditions of their ancestors and refuse to participate in these rituals, but God is not mocked. We reap what we sow. The Old Testament is literally filled with the history of even God's people that followed the traditions of the nations around them. It's not like they weren't warned. We're following in the same paths.