New Anon @4theunderdawg
22 October, 08:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 October, 09:36
In response New Anon to his Publication
I wasn't able to find her account with a checkmark. She had never posted either, so whoever made that screen shot is full of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Anon @4theunderdawg
23 October, 04:26
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
scrubbed? story def gets more inreresting

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 October, 11:27
No it was not scrubbed. People make memes when people die that they had information on Hillary Clinton.

definitely not SCRUBBED

New Anon @4theunderdawg
I don't know or believe that is always true. Of course this is America and we all have freedom of speech and opinion. That's what is great about our country eh? At the end of the day we can agree to disagree.

I wake up each day trying to be a better person and show more patience and be supportive in my comments and conversations.

I also don't believe you are the expert fact checker or debunker but I do appreciate your comments regardless of the tone.

God loves you , Have a blessed day.
02:22 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by 4theunderdawg in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 October, 04:12
You see all the tweets below? All fake and this is why I can smell BS or joke tweets a mile away.

New Anon @4theunderdawg
23 October, 05:20
I'm perfectly fine with your thinking that. Have a blessed day.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 October, 04:03
I'm not trying to disagree with you, just letting you know that people do these types of tweets whenever someone close to Hillary dies.

This was 100 percent fake!!