Mike Anon @Mike314
22 October, 08:43
Crazy what's going on in the country right now...and in the world.

The old fool pretending to be Joe Biden even admitted that Trump is still the president.

He couldn't have been more clear.

It wasn't taken out of context.

Where was the fake news media???

#FakeNews #FakePresident

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Grammar cop and language analyst here to set the record straight for people who are hearing things the way they want to hear them.

Biden is not an eloquent speaker, even on a good day. He stutters, he interrupts himself and, therefore, he interrupts his thought and, therefore, he interrupts the flow of what he meant to say.

THIS is what he actually meant (pretend he can talk): 20% of Republicans, or maybe even 50% of Republicans don't consider me to be their President. They consider Trump to be their President.

THAT ^^^^^ is what he meant.

People really need to WAIT before they make something out of something that isn't even there.
08:59 PM - Oct 22, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 October, 09:56
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
You're defending the fool who's pretending to be the president???

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 10:22
No. I'm defending reading (and, by extension, listening) comprehension skills. Grammar is much more important than most people realize.

22 October, 10:25
If you had simply asked the question, it would have been more than appropriate. The fact that your emojis indicate that you are laughing at ME is not appropriate. Enjoy and goodnight.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 October, 09:51
"Biden is not an eloquent speaker"

You know that's not Joe Biden, right???

22 October, 10:20
The fake/real Biden is not an eloquent speaker. The actor knows he's in a lot of trouble, too. The actor, taking direction from his handlers, knows he's going down. He's caught in the middle; he's afraid of his handlers and he's afraid of the other side.

I don't feel bad for him, though. Not the real one, not the fake one. The amount of terror and humiliation they have inflicted on kids is unconscionable.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 October, 09:43
Either way, he said what he said.

He knows he's NOT the president.

He's some old fool clone/double playing a role.

Trump won.

I know it, you know it, and the moron knows it...Trump won and is Commander-In-Chief...and that's the most important thing.

22 October, 10:17
Yes, he indeed does know Trump won.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
22 October, 09:26
I would like to hear your opinion what he is saying in this video, please and thank you!

22 October, 10:16
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
Audibly: nothing. I can only imagine what's going through his mind but I believe you are looking at a man who KNOWS he's going down, he knows HOW he's going down, etc. and these terrifying images of reality are blocking everything else out. I've never believed that much of his wackiness has been due to dementia as much as it has been due to his FEAR of what's coming. He knows he's not gonna get out of this.