Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We Are Here To Help Save The Precious Children โ™ฅ๏ธ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ok. So Go to your โ€œTrump Trackerโ€ App! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.
๐Ÿ‘‰Then Click on โ€œRALLIES TABโ€.
๐Ÿ‘‰then 2nd down โ€œMaga Trump Trumpโ€ Video....

WE HAVE ALL SEEN THIS VIDEO and this Random Cowboy that looks JUST LIKE JFK JR, we KNOW he is ALIVE and WELL! Canโ€™t Wait! Maybe Vegas this Weekend? or Like@VincentKennedy said in 2019...Maybe not until 2023 before 2024!!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

In response TxGirl4Trump Anon to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‰My opinion is that the cowboy in this photo is Juan O Savin and not JFK jr. Go and look at the video of Juan O Savin reveal from Las Vegas last weekend.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Nana's grin as the Central banks of the evil cabal that has controlled us our whole lives collapses at the same time the evil Members of Congress Run the fook out of money both physically and on paper.

Joyous Nana!

The same Power that raised Jesus from the dead, lives in You.

The Best Is Really Yet To Come ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™

Time to take off the masks

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

In response AQ. PATRONS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I listen. I watch. I wait. I weigh. My judgements are based on God, gut, and grammar. Truth will find us all erroneous, one way or another.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Remember,
remember
the 3rd of November!

Where We Go One, We Go All . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus is KING!!! โœ๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything . 11:11 โœจ I โค๏ธ #JFKJR . May 21st โ™Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š #GodWins #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฟ
WWG1WGA . 5:5#JFKJRLIVES

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Yup R18 Hes lives ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–

#KennedyVision ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•Š

(5) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Reminds me of picture of masked man with RFK jr. ๐Ÿค” ...anyone have that?

FAITH-FAMILY-FREEDOM-PATRIOT-INTJ-NINJA-LEO - I don't suffer fools well & have been told my spirit animal is a flame throwing lion.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Noice memory meme!

(1) Show this thread