Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
Karen Rach @grammyk
15 January, 08:00
In response james wafer to his Publication
My husband still won't listen to me. He completely shuts me down and I know he will one day be forced to wake up and I politely will tell him all I have learned. Therefore thank you to all the great warriors Anons & patriots worldwide who had a hand in bringing truth to light. Thank you Q Q+++ and all unseen forces of Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Mother @AngelMother
15 January, 04:13
So good! Stealing this to trigger my family on FB! Will present without comment! 😙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
15 January, 04:15
In response Angel Mother to her Publication
Memes are made to be stolen by as many people as possible.

Angel Mother @AngelMother
15 January, 04:12
So good! Stealing this to trigger my family on FB! Will present without comment! 😙

Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
15 January, 03:54
I am going to just smile and listen for their questions. Never kick someone when they are down! The only reason I understand what is going on is because of my buddy humbly showing me the truth!!!

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
15 January, 03:40
If something huge and undeniable happens tomorrow, then the conspiracy theorists who will be proven right will be owed an apology. In the days of Noah, most did not believe that a flood would ever wipe out the world. Noah was proven right then, but by that time, it was too late for anyone to apologize to him or his family. (Gen. 6-8)

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
15 January, 03:39
I'm not holding my breath!! I've already had a few post 'told you so' to me. We'll see, cause it's not over lol!! Lucky for them I'll still help them through it. 🇺🇸❤

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
15 January, 03:37
I've lost family, friends, business contracts, etc over being a complete Trump supporter and citizen jounalist. They refuse to believe anything except CNN. I've done the digging, been down the hole, and now can't sleep more than 4 hours. I'm not crazy, you're not crazy, we are not the crazy one's. Fook it, call me crazy if it puts an end to the Evil preying on our kids.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 January, 03:29
😆😆😆

15 January, 03:30
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Looking forward to it from my family

😅😅😅

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
We are really looking forward to it!