Only people mentioned by Taking_Babylon in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
04 November, 11:25
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Walt Disney's last words were, "Kurt Russell".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 October, 01:45
More Rockefellers…they just change names
Aldrich Rockefeller & son Kurt Russell aka: Rodman Rockefeller
Notice the resemblance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
23 October, 03:10
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I had this picture. I have been thinking about it
since I saw his TG account wishing I could find it...
(55,000+) pics...🙏answer to prayer...Thank You!🕊️
I am hoping for the best...that he is a White Hat...
I adored him when I was young (Gilligan's Island?)
first time I saw him...I hope many of those that we
believe to be black hats are white...like Q says
more good people than bad... we will be surprised..
🤔Real account...???🍿💖🙏🕊️

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
21 October, 05:41
There are a LOT of fake accounts popping up on telegram! Just becareful. If it’s too good to be true, then it’s false!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
21 October, 06:10
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
I don't determine what is fake based on that term. But thanks for the input. 🙏🕊💙

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 October, 04:38
If anybody can expose, those with experience at Disney can. Brittany Spears will be communicating effectively when it all goes down. Kurt has been a dreamboat since childhood and it's so gratifying to see him Making That Unpopular Stand in favor of our nation and its people.

connie wright @cowri
21 October, 03:00

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
21 October, 05:01
In response connie wright to her Publication
But if it was a real account of his wouldnt it have the blue check like Donald Trump Jr, DiscloseTv and Wendy Rogers? I always think it is part of the 17 team in these celebrity accounts doing good. But who knows……could be that it is really him and they dont want it to be certified so that they can deny saying anything….