MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 October, 12:44
Nanobots, Heavy Metal Spraying, Purging Archonic Parasitism | Healing Lightbody - YouTube

In this video I go into depth about the current events of nanobots, heavy metals and parasites that are infecting the earth and its inhabitants. We must ask ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 October, 12:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
They've been spraying hot and heavy here. Scalar clouds from HAARP and Big purple rings around the moon. The pics dont do it justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Bright @Fredncat
Two days ago we were sitting in our back yard and counted ten planes spraying. When they were all done it looked like a big white blanket in the sky. Thats when my husband said what are they doing. Which he never believed my "crazy talk" before.
01:43 PM - Oct 21, 2021
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fredncat in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 October, 02:42
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
Great. They are getting desperate. They are loosing control and cant hide it anymore. Their hand has been forced. The spraying is off the charts mow Can't be denied. Its all coming to the surface.

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
22 October, 09:13
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
and this was two days before that.