Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I don't know what you are talking about this is completely false. Listen to 107 in this video. He has always talked about the bible in great detail. He even talked about wanting to talk to Obama about God before he dies. He knows there is another life beyond this one and it is eternal. You are behaving just like the story in the bible he is talking about with Moses and the parting of the red sea. Where the Israelite's are blaming God and the person he used Moses to provide and deliver them out of slavery! If you come to these conclusions after watching this I would like to know! This is a huge encouragement from Juan! https://www.bitchute.com/v...
12:34 PM - Oct 21, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 October, 12:46
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Good Morning Chonita ! Thank You for posting this 107 interveiw. His event in Las Vegas this weekend so exciting .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 October, 01:18
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
You are welcome! I hope people will listen to it as it was a timely word from God! People often complain about Juan talking about scriptures. He is reminding us where we came from. He is telling us to keep our eyes on God! He tells the story of Moses and the Red sea. He tells it in such a way that it really parallels what is happening now! It was truly inspiring!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396