Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ken King @KenKing
22 October, 12:25
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
A bit cruel to be feeding the vaxed and their offspring to the sharks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 October, 10:40
There is no answer that does not involve mass noncompliance

Even more so, the Australian government must be declared dead by all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
21 October, 10:31
The fully vaxxed are the dangerous ones. Stupid idiots.

Kerstin Hellström @Kerstin
21 October, 10:06
The fine adds up to 17.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
21 October, 08:55
Pure insanity!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
21 October, 08:06
I think it would be too cold in Canada right now for people to be going to the beach. I am pretty sure that is Victoria Australia, which includes the city of Melbourne. I am pretty sure that is ground 0 for the 2030 agenda. It is fitting that it would be happening there first. God help all the Australians having to go through this insanity!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
21 October, 10:32
In response All Right to his Publication
This is why they took away their guns. Was all part of the plan.